Choosing fly bridesmaid dresses for your bridal party isn’t easy. So I got Minna Kao, the woman behind the fashionable MinnaK ready-to-wear line to weigh in. And because I love you all so (I really do), I also scored a fab discount just for you. Read on for deets!
1) Choose cocktail dresses rather than traditional bridesmaid dresses.
2) Go mini or floor length instead of knee length dresses.
3) Use a print rather than a solid color fabric that goes well with your wedding color scheme.
4) Look for less traditional shapes such as tulip skirts, shark bite hem, or rouching in the bodice instead of the traditional a-line skirt and strapless necklines.
5) If the dresses are conventional silhouettes, shorten the hem about two inches above the knee and wear killer heels such as snakeskin or animal print. Also, if the dresses come with fabric sashes, replacing this with a wide leather belt in silver or gold is a fashionable option.
Enter BlackBridalBliss.com at checkout to receive a 10% discount on any MinnaK purchase from now through November 30, 2010. You’re welcome!