(Not Quite) Tie the Knot Tuesday – Stephanie & Kenneth

Big Love in the Big Easy!

Please enjoy today’s gorge engagement session with nearlyweds Stephanie and Kenneth. This e-session was shot in the festive city of New Orleans! A heartfelt thanks to special events planner Lory Leigh of Pink Pizza Events for sending this lovely couple my way.

Powered by Cincopa WordPress pluginAnother great product from Cincopa Send Files. Cincopa video hosting solution for your website.

[All images courtesy of Kierston Clark of Kolorblind Photography.]

Which of the above shots is your fave? Still want more? Check out Triple B’s last featured engagement photos here. And if you or someone you know recently got married and would like to be considered for Tie the Knot Tuesday, complete this form.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Be Sociable, Share!

Comments

1. Avatar yvonne B. Comeau says:

BRAVO!!!!!!! This so so so wonderful, romantic and special to see two young people share so much in such special way. I send my best wishes to you Steph and your parents. Love always Tatie Mona.

2. They’re a gorgeous couple, I can’t choose just 1 favorite. I’m sure their wedding will be fab-u-lous! God bless them in their upcoming marriage.

3. Avatar Vanessa Dormesy says:

Congratulations!!! It’s amazing to see Black Love that is REAL and TRUE!
    I am so happy for my cousin Steph & fiance Kenneth. God Bless you both as you will start a new journey together. Best Wishes!!! :-)

Luv Always,
    Vanessa (aka: “Vanu” in Steph’s vocie)

4. Avatar Florence says:

Love these photos. This couple looks so loving and fun. Really love the Save the date as well, creative!

5. This is so great and sweet and romantic and amazing and loving and touching and any other adjective you can use to describe beautiful and love of 2 people. Who is your wedding planner, I will need her for my wedding someday!!!!

6. Avatar Carline N Leslie says:

we are speechless. It looks like two cherubs who met for the first time in adults bodies. We are loving it. Thank you to pinkpizzaevents(Lory Comeau CEO) thanks to Billi for such great shots. we should stop looking at this beautiful site, so we can stop crying(tears of joy).
    Love everything about it

7. I love these pictures! Congrats to Steph and Kenneth!
    You guys make such a handsome couple. Wishing you a lifetime of beautiful memories :)

8. Avatar Annie& Willie Aldo & Family says:

Congrats!!!!!!! God Bless you and you new hubby to be Many you have a Blessed marriage and long life together, Love you Legros Family

Maybe someday we will see each other again…

9. Avatar Martine says:

Nice pictures Steph and Kenneth, you guys look great. I wish you nothing but the best as you embark in your new life together. May God bless your union

10. Love, Love, Love the picts. You guys get my nomination for the “Hot Couple of the year”!
    xoxoxoxoxo

11. What a sweet couple. I love their story. My favorite picture is the one where all we can see is their silhouettes kissing. So cute!

12. beautiful photos! the couple looks so in love. congrats!!!!!!!

13. Avatar Maggie & Lou Augustin says:

Wow! what a beautiful couple…. cannot stop looking at these pictures.
    Congratulations to Stephanie and Kenneth and wishing you the best in life.

14. Avatar Tatie Maggie says:

Sorry guys!! I am back again as I cannot stop looking at your pictures. Its so
    admirable when you see two people with two souls but with a single thought, two
    people with two hearts that beat as one. Awsome couple….

15. Congrats Stephanie and Fiance Kenneth – U guys are a VERY handsome couple! A lovely lady whom I just met yesterday , Stephanie- wish you guys all the best. Awesome job Lory:-) Keep it comin! xo