(Not Quite) Tie the Knot Tuesday – Chanel & Payton

Nearlyweds Chanel and Payton are the (real-life) modern-day Huxtables! Share their love...

Bride: Chanel Thompson, 27
Groom: Payton Rogers, 29
Occupations: Thompson – Medical School Student; Rogers – Law School Student
State of residence (for now): Thompson – NY; Rogers – MI
Date of Wedding: Spring 2013 (Exact date not yet finalized)

Powered by Cincopa WordPress pluginAnother great product from Cincopa Send Files. Cincopa video hosting solution for your website.
[All images courtesy of Syed.]

Take a look at past Tie the Knot Tuesday features here.

***Did you or someone you know recently tie the knot? Complete this brief form and the wedding just might be featured in an upcoming Black Bridal Bliss feature!***

*Reporting by: Laura Eustache

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share the Bliss

Comments

1. So happy for my cousin and her fiance. He’s a great addition to our family. I wish them years of friendship, love and happiness together! Congratulations Chanel & Payton!

2. Crystal says:

This is beautiful!!! So happy for you both, and I can’t wait for the BIG day. :-)

3. I am so happy for Chanel, Paton is a lucky guy but I am sure he already knows that. I wish them nothing but love and happiness…now n forever.

4. Tara-Lee says:

It`s a beautiful thing when you wait on God, and HE searches the heart and does what HE does best he SATISFIES! I am excited that you both have allowed God to make a spiritual union between you two. You both are very special and are blessed to have each other. Congrats and I know there are many celebrations to come! Love you both.

5. Deanna says:

Beautiful piece & pictures, God bless both of you!

6. Michele Dozier says:

Congratulation Chanel, I’m so happy for you!!!! I wish both love and happiness :-)

7. Shirley says:

Chanel and Payton, BEAUTIFUL I wish you both the joy and happiness on the journey you about to travel.

8. you will be an amazing wife! congrats

9. Congratulations Chanel and Payton! Your other family is very happy for you and can’t wait for the big day.
      Mom, Stacey, Sacha, Ramon

10. What a lovely couple and a beautiful love story to go with it. By any chance, can someone tell who their photographer is?

11. Bridgette Bridgette says:

@Deniesha – Thanks for the kind words on the post. The photographer is Syed and his site is: http://syphotography.net/ FYI, all Tie the Knot Tuesday photographers are identified right below the couple’s gallery along with a live link to their respective website.

12. IVORI ROGERS says:

CONGRATULATIONS PAYTON & CHANEL ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT

BEST WISHES FOR YOUR FUTURE TOGETHER

13. Winston says:

CONGRATULATIONS…!!! The pictures are glamour and the love is real.

14. I LOVE ! The picture of Chanel laying on Payton chest you both are GOD beloved BLESS ! CONGRATULATION

15. Patricia Proctor says:

Best wishes to you both. What a beautiful couple!!!

16. Thank you guys for the great words and well wishes !!!

17. God Bless both of you! Beautiful couple! Congratulations and many more blessings!