Comments

1. Soooooo cute! I love them all. My muscles are better than your muscles. hand in hand and just kicking it are my favorites. CONGRATULATIONS again Bridgette. You and Mr. Tk look very happy.

2. Bridgette Bridgette says:

Thank you, Trina!

3. Girl, don’t worry about your biceps cause your legs look HOT! WERRRRRRK. Best wishes to you and Mr. TK!

4. ‘A Couple That Laughs Together’ – My favorite pic. Knowing TK personally, I make great efforts to make him laugh. His laugh is infectious and this pic clearly provides the appropriate visual to hear him laugh when he’s not around. Congratulations to you both. You are one lucky girl! (Sigh, now I have to go smoke a cigarette)

5. Zenobia Hatcher-Wilson says:

All of them are my favorites and that’s the honest truth! The photographer captured the very essence of you and Mr TK so well. BUT, if I were to single out any of the pics I’d choose the “Bubble Bliss” because you two looked so natural (plus the added special effects, i.e. bubbles) and the “Sweet Spotlight” because you look just like your mother. Of course, the kit and play routine was priceless. Best wishes to you both.

6. Erica J. says:

The pictures are the bomb. Great looking couple, perfect make-up, & the photographer captured it all. Congratulations

7. Love looks great on you!! Gorgeous pictures and I am so happy for you two!!

8. Great pics, especially the balloon pics. I didn’t liked the color blue. Happy for both of you guys.

9. Luv, luv luv your pics Bridgette! My fave is the bubble pic.

10. Janice Guthrie says:

Great shots–the two of you glow with happiness–beautiful attire, make-up, expressions, the sights and sounds of NYC! You make me want to come and visit the Cloisters again. I hope you will always regard it as one of your special places as it offers sweet serenity. Looking forward to the Big Event.

With Love–Cousin Janice

11. I loved our time and letting go if the past…..the sunlight in our time and the two if you looking up at the balloons…..beautiful!

Are you rocking a two finger ring?!!!!!

12. Erica J. says:

Oops…I never shared my favorite. He’s With Me is my fav! or the Muscle shot.

13. Bridgette Bridgette says:

@Everyone – Many, many thanks!

@Cous’ Janice & Aunt Zee – You have both supported me unconditionally my entire life. Thank you for everything!

@Tino – Your cigarette comment is hysterical!

@Tash – It does look like a two-finger ring but it isn’t. I do have a two-finger ring though! LOL

14. SpikesDtr says:

Impossible to choose a favorite. Standouts – Our Time is Sexy. He’s With Me is Sweet. Laugh is lovely and Bubble Bliss is so indicative of how we “just hang” on stoops all over inner cities. OK, I think that’s my favorite. It’s where we commune, You two occupy a very special place in my heart. In the words of Heavy D, “I got nothing but love for you, baby.”

15. Ja'Net Lipford says:

I am so very happy for you too!! Every single picture looks amazing! I would have to say the muscle shot was my favorite. It’s full of love, yet playful, and just so cute. I can’t wait to be a part of your special day.

Love ya lots!!!

~Jay

16. Absolutely perfect!!! I feel that these pictures totally captured your combined spirits. Not to mention you guys look great in each photo. I truly loved each scene:) Also Kudos to Kesha Lambert she is the bomb.com!

17. Oakland, CA Bride says:

love love LOVE your engagement shoot. Particularly liked the casual photos – gets no better than the Kid & Play (Just Kickin’ It) and Sweet Spotlight :-) What a beautiful couple… congratulations!

18. BMore Cutie says:

Tight a** denim and some dunks! I see you Bridgette!!! Great pics. I enjoyed looking at all of them. I can’t wait to see your real Tie the Knot Tuesday story!

19. Tanishia says:

I loved all the pictures, but my favorites are Our Time, Laughs Together, and Bubble Bliss. Thank you for making my cousin happy!!!

20. George P Wilson, Sr says:

Hi Bridgette, your Aunt Zee showed me the photos and they are very good. The one I like most is ” A Couple That Laughs Together.” Laughter and communication are the keys to an enduring relationship.

21. Congratulations to the couple the pics are fab! Great looking couple.

xoxo,
    beyondblackbeauty.com

22. Bridgette Bridgette says:

All the love and encouragement is much appreciated everyone! Thank you so much!

@Uncle George – I almost screamed outloud when I realized I had a comment from you — all the way from Kenya (!), no less. Duly noted on the laughter and communication. Love ya!

23. Cori Murray says:

Bridgette!!!!!!!!!! These pics are so beautiful, I mean, BEAUTIFUL!!! The hair???!!!!! Werk. I love the “You’re All I Need to Get By” pic of you and Mr. TK sitting on the floor. The red dress is perfect. I cannot wait for you two to say “I do.” CONGRATULATIONS.

24. I know if your father could see these pictures he certainly would say “HOT DOG”! I love them all, I can’t choose just one favorite.Love you both and am so happy for you. Can’t wait for the big day! xo

25. Tinisha Smith says:

So Beautiful, you two are!!! Be Blessed in your love and have a wonderful wedding day!

26. Hot! hot, Hot!! I love your E-Pics. You two look great together ! I’m so happy & proud of you!

27. Michelle says:

Great looking pictures. I thought you looked great on SBSN…DAMN! you showed us that wasn’t all of it. Congratulations.

28. EssenceC says:

I love the photos and the captions for each of them! You both look so happy. Thanks for sharing with us!

29. Beautiful photos!!!

30. Bridgette Bridgette says:

Thank you so much for all the love, everyone!

@Mommy – ;-)

31. Carla A. Nelson says:

Girl you have some long legs! All of the pictures are great and you two look very comfortable with one another. I read your blog every week and am happy you have launched something for Black women of every age group!

If I had to pick one picture, it would be the black & white photo of him touching your legs looking at you in a loving way. Something about a man loving his woman’s legs that tells everyone how sexy he thinks you are. It is a tender moment nicely captured in this phoo. God Bless Triple B, you and Mr. TK and the life you are planning together!

32. Look who’s ready to get “ALL TIED UP!!” I love them ALL!! You “kids” look absolutely fantastic!! I’m falling more in love with your love daily!!! Great pics to go with all the memories you guys are creating!! I’m so excited for BOTH of you!!! Cheers to you Bridgie for sneaking yet another cute thing into your “wedding planning”!! Oh & I can’t forget Mr. TK!! Sweet!! XO

33. Great pics! Your photographer captured such great moments between you and TK; truly showing who you are as a couple. “Shade of Grey” is my fave… sexy, loving, peaceful.

34. love these pictures, beautiful!!

35. Bridgette Bridgette says:

Thank you so much, everyone! (@Esh & Christy – xo)

36. That’s beautiful Bridge…. Seems like just yesterday when you two met…. That wasn’t by mistake and it’s lovely to see you guys taking that next step in life…. Congrats to you and “Mr. TK” aka CHUCK … hahaha

37. Bridgette Bridgette says:

STEVE! – You’re the reason all this even started [fill in the blank] years ago! Love ya bro! Thank you for being such a great friend.

38. While I see the love in ALL of your pictures, I really love “The Couple That Laughs Together” pic. It’s such a real moment that shows the love and friendship between the two of you. Be blessed and keep bringing bliss to all black brides and beyond!

39. Bridgette Bridgette says:

Thank you so much, Cocoa! xo

40. Awesome! God bless you and fiance on your pending nuptials!

41. Bridgette Bridgette says:

Thank you, Alwina!

42. Alecia and Alverna Bracy says:

Me and my mother hung out with your mom today and had a great time talking about you, the wedding, Anthony and these pics, Wishing you more than the best Bridgette. See you at the picnic on the 20th (my birthday!!)

43. celeste... says:

You both look great I Iove them all!!! “Our time” “love taps” and “my muscles..” are some of my favorites. Congratulations to you both again this is truly a wonderful occasion! Love you dearly.

44. Bridgette Bridgette says:

Thank you so much, Alecia! See you on the 20th. (There will be LOTS to celebrate. ;-)

@Celeste – Awww. Thanks sis! xo

45. You both look absolutely stunning and happy :) You look like you are having a ball and so warm to each other . Love the photos Kesha. See you soon Bridget and AK ! lol

46. Bridgette Bridgette says:

@Noemi – LOL, “Mr. TK” ;-) and I thank you much!

47. Jessica Mayela says:

You are such a beautiful couple!!! Awesome engagement pictures!! I know that God will continue bless you always!! Bridgette your website has helped my cousin out a lot with many different wedding ideas! Thank you for Black Bridal Bliss its such a amazing website. Have a wonderful day!

48. Bridgette Bridgette says:

@Jessica – You’re so welcome and thank you for the support. My best to your cousin; I’m glad Triple B was/is a trusted bridal resource for her.

Trackbacks

1. […] this engagement session featuring Black Bridal Bliss founder Bridgette […]

2. […] http://blackbridalbliss.com/2013/04/09/not-quite-tie-the-knot-tuesday-bridgette-mr-tk/ Share this:PrintEmailGoogle +1StumbleUponTwitterFacebookLinkedInPinterestTumblrDiggRedditLike this:Like Loading… Posted in Engagement Portraits | Tagged best of wedding photographer, black bridal bliss, black bride, bridgette bartlett, classic engagment portraits, engagement portraits in the park, engagment portrait balloons, fine art portraits, lash to lens, new rochelle wedding photographer, new york wedding photographer, westchester wedding photographer […]