- Receive an extra 30% off already reduced merchandise at BHLDN (excluding gowns). BHLDN is a true find for the boho bride.
- Designer Rachel Roy is offering 40% off her entire site! Psst: The Rachel Rachel Roy line is an excellent resource for affordable apparel and accessories to rock to your bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, etc.
- The already discounted J.Crew Factory site is offering 50% off of everything on the site plus free shipping with a special provided code. If you recall, Mr. TK purchased his groommen gifts (leather passport covers) from this site and they were a hit.
- David’s Bridal has a slew of deals on their site today. Check ’em out to see if anything fits your needs.
- Doo Bop, The fab new online beauty resource dedicated to women of color is offering free shipping and a free gift with every purchase when entering a dedicated code. Co-founder Jodie Patterson personally curates all of the sites inventory so expect brands like Leonor Greyl, Iman, Phyto Specific and RGB.
- Zales is offering three awesome ways to save: 30% off regularly priced merchandise, 60% off select news items and free three-day shipping!
- Prettiful bridal accessories from fashionable jeweled headbands to faux floral bouquets for a whooping 70% off (!) are available in the Emici Bridal Etsy boutique. An added bonus is most of these pieces can be worn well after your wedding day.
- Craft-driven retailers like Hobby Lobby, Michael’s and Party City have a plethora of promotions going on too that could help out your decor needs. Don’t forget to read the fine print and cross reference prices on competing sites before ordering, folks.
- BONUS: On Tuesday, December 3rd, bridal giant Kleinfled is having a blowout sale with some sample wedding gowns going for as low as $699.
Happy Shopping but remember, sometimes 70% off means paying 30% for something you really don’t need.