1. Arthur George by Rob Kardashian Socks $15, agsocks.com (style shown: Arrows) – These are awesome conversation starters. Who am I fooling? If she can see your socks, there probably isn’t much of a need for conversation, right?
2. Anthony Essential Traveler Kit $56, anthony.com – This is great for the frequent flyer. I really like Anthony products and I love the name more (inside joke).
3. OtterBox Commuter Series Wallet (for iPhone 6) $40 – $50, otterbox.com – This company has the best (my opinion) phone and gadget cases. Their great warranty and product replacement practices has kept me loyal for the past 5 years. I suggest allowing OtterBox to protect your tech toys.
4. Braun Series 7 (790cc-4) Shaver $170, walmart.com – Technically this is a gift for yourself. Think about it this way: If he uses this quality shaver regularly, you’ll find him more handsome, more often. You owe it to yourself to buy this for the man in your life.
5. 10-Day Purium Transformation Cleanse $270, purium.com– Let him know that he should expect to lose 5 – 15 pounds in just 10 days! PLUS – reset his metabolism and break an addiction to food while detoxing his temple and cleaning his digestive tract. This might be considered a gift for you, too.
6. Kenneth Cole Metal Stress Ball Set $15, kennethcole.com – You’re probably thinking he doesn’t need these. Chances are pretty high he isn’t thinking the same thing. If he is a good man, anything to reduce stress is a great idea.
7. The Wire: Complete Series DVD $150, store.hbo.com – I know Blu Ray is now the norm, but if DVD is the only way to capture arguably one of the top five TV shows of all time – so be it. Perhaps my connection to Maryland causes me to be a bit biased, but who can deny the impact The Wire….Wait. I gotta go….Omar comin’!
8. Men’s Custom NBA Gear (various) $30 – $300, nbastore.com – Many boys dream of being a professional athlete. As we age, most of us turn into passionate fans of the teams we would have loved to represent. Here’s your chance to temporarily bring that cute little boy out of the responsible grown man who always tries to keep a smile on your face.
9. Financial Future Assessment $ Varies – I don’t particularly care which company/firm you select to provide assistance with your family’s financial planning, but please choose a reputable one. In the communities in which I was raised, developing responsible and proactive financial strategies wasn’t openly discussed. Hopefully my past experiences don’t mirror your current situation, but if it does, use this holiday season to re-route your future.
Check out our top holiday gift picks for women here.