1. Boomphones Phantom Headphones, $130; boomphones.com – Get the best of both worlds: These headphones allow you to keep your jamming sessions private, or with the push of a button enter Boombox Mode, and share your music with friends in the vicinity.
2. Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard, $50; logitech.com – Yes! This keyboard works with your computer, tablet, and smartphone. For all those that work and play with technology all day, this is almost a must have.
3. Dolce Gusto Circolo Automatic Coffee Machine, $180; dolce-gusto.us– This can be a gift that keeps on giving. Buy this for your (insert corny endearment term here) and commit to making sure he gets a Cup o’ Joe, Tea, or Hot Chocolate on time every morning.
4. GoPro Hero3+ Silver Edition HD Action Camcorder, $300; radioshack.com – Ideal for the adventurous dude who cycles, drives, kayaks, skis, snowboards, jogs, or even simply walks and wants to capture various moments of life. So many things can be done with this camcorder…soooo many.
5. Bose Companion 20 Multimedia Speaker System, $250; bose.com – One of the keys to a healthy relationship is being able to, on occasion, drown out the sound of your significant other. These speakers may help you get to your next anniversary with a smile.
6. Samsung Gear S Watch, $300; samsung.com – Droid…Samsung…Do I really need to say any more to convince you that this is a great gift? The technology this watch possesses is insane. A must have for a gadget fanatic!
7. Kindle Fire HDX 7″ Tablet, $180; amazon.com – The Kindle Fire provides a great escape to the chaotic NYC Subway or DC Metro rush hour commutes, as well as all of those flights with the amazingly cute baby that just won’t stop crying. Games, books, magazines, movies, and more are all at your finger tips with this device.
8. Electronic Closet Tie Rack, $30; ties.com – If your guy is anything like this guy, this item needs to be purchased immediately. I’ve been wearing ties since 9th grade and for some reason I still can’t keep them organized. Now I know what can help change that.
Check out our top holiday gift picks for book lovers here.