Looking to give — or receive — something beyond roses, chocolates and teddy bears this Valentine’s Day? We thought you might be so we rounded up 10 of our must-have items or experiences. Check out our hand-picked Valentine’s Day Gift Picks beyond the predictable items of the season…Enjoy!
1) Royale Amethyst Stationery for Lovers Gift Set, $15; royaleamethystllc.com
2) Stevie Wonder “Songs in the Key of Life” concert tickets, prices start at $60; barclayscenter.com
3) Emi-Jay Pullover, $36; emi-jay.com
4) Bella Il Fiore “Sleeping Beauty Has Nothing on Me” Sleep Mask, $28; bellailfiore.com
5) *Mars wants to note that these heels would be for his wife; not for him. But they’d ultimately end up being for him so they’re a win-win…* Charles David Red Suede Pumps, $99; nordstrom.com
6) Shea Moisture Men’s Hair, Shave and Grooming Collection; prices start at $5 for Three Butters Utility Soap; sheamoisture.com
7) Couple’s Cooking Class, prices start at $250 per couple; trinisoulcooking.biz
8) Wine & Paint Party Class, $69 per couple; theartstudiony.com
9) Amelia Rose Royal Earrings-Emerald Cut in Ruby Pink, $89; ameliarosedesign.com
10) Lulu & Georgia “ Love” Watercolor Print, $17; luluandgeorgia.com
Which of the above picks is your favorite and why? Share in the comments!