Be honest: You’re still on the fence about attending our wedding planning workshop on April 30th. Well, here are five reasons you should stop playing and purchase your ticket…today.
- You’re engaged. Duh! This seems like a no-brainer but it isn’t. A couple of brides-to-be have shared that they would like to attend our April 30th Wedding Workshop however they’ve already booked all their vendors and such for their nuptials. Trust me, if you or someone you know falls into this category, you should definitely come. I’ll be dishing on tips to save you money on your wedding day prep of course but also cost-cutting tips for your honeymoon and even ways to get the most bang for the money you’ve already spent. Even if you think all your planning is done, I have tools to help you get through the rest of the process stress and debt-free!
- You’re planning to be engaged soon. Maybe he (or she) hasn’t put a ring on it yet…But you know it is coming. Or, perhaps you’re planning to pop the question. Regardless your situation, if you’re hoping to be engaged and begin planning a wedding within the next year, do yourself and your bank account a favor and plan ahead.
- You already have lots of great information. In addition to Black Bridal Bliss, you regularly follow other wedding sites, you have Pinterest wedding boards up the wah-zu and 90% of the Instagram accounts you follow are bridal-driven. You’ve got it under control…And maybe you think you do. But I promise attending this workshop will give you a better focus and enlighten you on ways to save and stretch your dollars.
- You already have a sizable wedding budget. Plus, you don’t want your wedding to look “cheap”. Listen, I’ve covered weddings of multi-millionaires and even attended the wedding of a billionaire heiress. I can assure you that even the wealthiest of the wealthy (and maybe especially the wealthiest of the wealthy) want to ensure they get the most value for the dollars. Don’t be left out, boo.
- You will get to learn from other brides and they can learn from you. Pretty simple. Sharing is caring.
*Not in the NY tri-state area? Forward this post to someone who is, ASAP.
Visit Eventbrite to pick up your tix for our Wedding Workshop on Saturday, April 30th! Receive invaluable information, refreshments, raffle prizes, gift prizes and more.